To Write for Us, Please Adhere to These Guidelines:
1. Original Works Only – Please do not submit plagiarised articles or somebody else’s work as your own. Your article will be checked for plagiarism and if found to be plagiarised, it will not be accepted. The use of phrases such as “According to Mc Donald (1995)” is acceptable.
2. Fresh, Relevant and Insightful: If the article submitted by you has been published earlier on any other website it shall not be accepted as an entry.
3. Correct Grammar and Error-Free Content: All articles must be proofread and fact-checked before submission. Articles that do not measure up to this standard will not be accepted.
4. No Self-Promotion: You are prohibited from promoting yourself, your products, or your services on the blog. Additionally, critiquing another individual or organisation needs to be backed by facts and critical reasoning.
5. Give Credit Where Credit Is Due: All facts and quotes in the blog should have their original source(s) cited. Secondhand sources or hearsay will not be acceptable.
6. Log In To Submit: Please log in or create an account with Art Fervour as a User to complete the submission process.
Keeping these guidelines in mind, you may send in your write-up by filling up the form given above.
Please note: Our editorial team may not be able to respond to every submission – however, we will contact you directly if your article is selected.
Still unsure? Explore the AF Editorial for a refreshing dive into the art world